San Vicente Palawan Tourism Potential | San Vicente Palawan Master Plan
Updated: June 2017
Sponsored Ads from www.SanVicentePalawan.ph:
The Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA) is pro-actively marketing the development to both local and foreign investors as part of their thrust to inject big infrastructure projects to Tourism Enterprise Zone (TEZ) projects like the Long Beach, in San Vicente Palawan, which is a Flagship TEZ.
The length of the Long Beach, which is approximately 14.7 kilometers, alone can determine how robust the potential of San Vicente is in terms of tourism, considering further that it has its own airport (San Vicente Airport) to bring tourist closer to what is known as the world’s best island — Palawan.
The country’s top tourist destination, Boracay, only have approximately 3 kilometer White Beach (from Station 1 to Station 3). With the length of San Vicente Long Beach, one can imagine how promising it is when big investors build their own resorts/hotels spanning to the 14.7 kilometer stretch of beach line.
Here are some of the reasons why San Vicente Development is very promising, and has inspired many individuals and entities to invest in buying properties in San Vicente Palawan:
- Its Long Beach was declared as a Flagship TEZ
- It has a domestic airport of its own (with plan to convert to a regional airport)
- With big investors already in prime locations in San Vicente
- With proposed incentives from the national government for investors
- It is home to the country’s longest stretch of white sand beach — the Long Beach
- It is home to the fourth most visited destination in Palawan — Port Barton
- It is gifted with many beautiful natural attractions
- It is a practical gateway to El Nido
- It is a convenient gateway to El Nido
- It is strategically located in between El Nido and the Underground River